- Applicants who have excellent command of both spoken & written English
- Applicants who are in good health (pregnancy is regarded as a disqualifying condition)
- Governmental officials who experienced more than 3 years and under 40 years age
- College graduates or those with equivalent degrees.
- To train mid-career public officials who specialize in city planning and Urban Administration by learning Seoul's successful development cases and experiences
- To give opportunities to experience Korean culture and to learn language that can increase students understanding of Korea
- To develop a basis for collaborative relations between Seoul and its sister cities
Nominations of only suitable and serious/willing candidates who are mentally, & physically fit to attend the such a long training program, fulfilling the above laid-down eligibility criteria.
The deadline for submission of Application is 31st March, 2017 (Friday).
The detail Application forms can be downloaded from following websites;
www.ead.gov.pk and www.koica.go.kr.