Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training regarding training offer to the Pakistani citizens at the Belarusian Universities in the fields of Engineering and Medical at undergraduate and postgraduate level and in clinical internship (medical specialties).
The development of the agreements reached during negotiations of the State Minister of Federal Education and Professional Training of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Engr. Muhammad Baligh ur Rehman with the Minister of Education of Republic of Belarus Mr. Mikhail Zhuravkov during the International educational forum in Minsk on May 17-19, 2016.
It has been further informed that there is a possibility for Pakistani students to get admission on Self-finance basis in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes in English at much subsidized rates in following universities.
- Belarusian National Technical University, Manisk
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (BSUIR), Manisk
- Grodno State Medical University, Grodno
- Sukhoi State Technical University of Gomel, Gomel
- Vitebsk State Order of Peoples' Friendship Medical University, Vitebsk
- Gomel State Medical University, Gomel
For further information click here
Deputy Director (Academics)
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Phone: +92-51-90402442, Fax: 051-90402102