Apply online http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ocyp
Last Date for Submission of Application is 25th March, 2017.
Job Description of Social Media Professional:
Responsibilities: Social Media Professional is responsible for assisting HEC's Media department with specific projects related to communication, resource mobilization and PR
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the implementation of the communication and outreach strategy for promoting the PM Youth Programs being executive by HEC along with HEC initiatives and successes to all relevant stakeholders
- Develop key messages for all audiences to promote the HEC , PM's Laptops and Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
- Assist in writing of success stories, Key Achievements, press releases, marketing materials, annual reports, advertisements and other related material
- Maintain HEC's social media presence
- Assist HEC different departments in preparing success stories and other social media communication and outreach material.
- Minimum Bachelor (16 year) or Equivalent degree in public relations, communications, marketing or a related field.
- At least one years of experience in public relations, communications, marketing or a related field. The outstanding Fresh Graduates will also be considered
- Proficiency and strong writing skill in English and Urdu
- The preference would be given to those who have experience in working at Higher Education Sector.
- Strong communication skills and experience working across a variety of media required specially social media.
- Proficiency with website content management.
- Familiarity with graphic design, printing and publishing processes would be preferred.