A Candidate who has appeared in an examination may apply for verification of marks in case of any discrepancy on the following conditions:
- Such an application must be made by the candidate on or before 15th April 2017.
- An applicant has to submit the Claim form (Click here) as per HEC format at email@example.com .
- In no case the verification of Marks shall be done in the presence of the candidate or anyone else on his /her behalf, nor will the answer books be shown to him/her or his/her representative.
- The communication regarding the revision of the marks, if any, shall be sent to the candidate within a reasonable period of time
- The marks, on verification will be revised upward or downward, as per the actual marks obtained by the candidate in his/her answer book
To view the Result by entering CNIC without dashes.