The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered 10 scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2016-17.
The deadlines of receipt of HEC nominations by AMCI are fixed, 15 August, 2016 for categories A and B and 31st October, 2016 for Category C, taking in to consideration that the calendar established for the Department of Higher Education, for the academic year 2016/2017 will be as follows:
- Category A (institutions with limited access) 1st week of September 2016;
- Category B (institutions with open access) Mid-September 2016;
- Category C (courses of upgrade in French language) 2nd January, 2017;
For further details relevant to the subject scholarships, please click here.
- Download AMCI application form: http://www.amci.net.ma/
- Submit the completed AMCI Application Form along with all required documents.
- Download HEC application form (Application Form) and type the same HEC form in MS Word (Times New Roman 12) and get its printed copy already filled in and attach the payment receipt of Rs. 300/- with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9, Branch, Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria defined by donor country, highest academic merit, provincial/regional quota and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students by AMCI.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application form along-with required documents in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form separately on or before, 1st August, 2016 (for Category A & B) & 30th September, 2016 (for Category C) on the address given below:
Deputy Director, HRD
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Important Note for Professional degree programme:
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.