Before Applying please read following information:
- Read User Manual available at our webpage.
- There are two major categories of disciplines i.e. 1. Sciences & Technology 2.Social Sciences. Both categories have a separate eligibility criteria that has been incorporated in process flow of applying at HEC E portal, therefore, system will allow to only those applicants who are meeting the eligibility criteria available on our webpage.
- The Applicants will be required to get attested their PhD degrees/ Equivalence Certificates before processing the application for 'HEC Approved Supervisor'
- Send a postal copy of Application form along with PhD degree through proper channel to HEC on provided address within 30 days of application submission in the system.
- HEC will communicate mostly via email if required.
- The title of 'HEC Approved Supervisor' is valid for three years. After three years, it will be required to update the profile. HEC will re-evaluated the profile as per eligibility criteria.
- Regularly update the profile if there is any change.
- The Supervisors who have been titled as 'HEC Approved Supervisors' within three years of applying at HEC Eportal do not need to send the hard copy of application form. However, beyond period, they need to forward the postal copy of application thorough proper channel again.
- HEC will publish the names of only those 'HEC Approved Supervisors' on website whose period is valid i.e. 3 years and they have applied again via HEC E portal only.
- Mandatory documents that need to be uploaded i.e. CNIC copy, recent picture, Copy of PhD degree, covering letter size should not be exceeding 500MB each.
- There is no other way of applying for HEC Approved supervisor.
- All rules and regulations issued /communicated by HEC Quality Assurance division will be applicable to 'HEC Approved Supervisors' along with entire PhD faculty.
Click on URL to apply for HEC Approve Supervisor:http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/asa
- The process of application will be initiated after receipt of hard copy of application along with PhD degree, HEC attested /equivalence certificate issued by HEC. No scanned copy will be entertained.
- In case of incomplete application specially without PhD degree HEC Attested/Equivalence Certificate ( HEC/Non HEC Scholars both) will not be entertained and PMU will not take responsibility to communicate the deficiency, therefore, only those cases will be process further which are complete.
- Currently, the list of Approved supervisors is incomplete and mapping of HEC E-Portal data with our webpage is under process. It will take some time. Meanwhile, HEC will continue sending the hard copy of approval letters. Thanks for your patience and Sorry for the inconvenience in this regard
- Entire process takes certain period of time after submission of application. Your concerns are important for us but it is important that please do not send un-necessary emails/personal visit for updates. This will support in smooth functioning of programme.
- Please carefully read the information available on website, only those queries will be replied for which information is not available at our webpage. Your corporation is appreciated in this regard.
- In case of visit if it is unavoidable, please visit between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. of five working days only. PMU is meant to support the faculty members but meanwhile it is requested to please do not take more than five minutes during personal visit. This kind of act will support in smooth functioning of the processes.
- PMU can not entertain the request for the use of official equipment specially laptop/computer on personal visit of faculty members, therefore, do not insist in this regard.
- In case of any misrepresentation found in documents/information, HEC will take stern actions including legal action as well in this regard.
- It is encouraged to provide your feedback or further process improvements/ suggestions please.