Eligible scholars are encouraged to submit the IPFP application form along with the following documents:
1. Detailed Résumé.
2. List of Publications.
3. Abstract of PhD Thesis.
4. Copy of PhD Degree (or Completion Notification).
5. Copies of Academic Degrees/Certificates.
6. Copy of National Identity Card.
7. Short Profile in Excel Sheet (Soft only), download here
8. Three reference letters (Foreign Scholars must submit at least two from international referees, including one from a PhD supervisor. Indigenous Scholars will have to submit three local reference letters, including one from PhD supervisor).
9. HEC Scholars are required to submit NOC from the concerned scholarship section, along with their IPFP application.
Note: All documents must be in proper binding (ring/spiral/other) and TAGGED in the order mentioned above. Please also submit the scanned copy of your application along with related documents in single PDF/Word file of maximum 10 to 15 MB size, through email.
List of W Category Private Sector Universities and DAIs