Applications are invited from eligible students for the award of undergraduate scholarships offered by the Ministry of Higher Education and Highways (MoHEH), Sri Lanka for the academic year 2017/2018 and the courses are to commence in September 2018. Since this is a government to government scholarship program, candidates shall apply for this scholarship with the recommendation of the government nominating agency (i.e. Ministry or the government Institution of his/her country).
- Scholarships are open for courses of study other than Medical, Dental Sciences & Engineering.
- Medium of instruction is English
- Candidates can request for more than one course for securing chances to win a scholarship, identifying their preferences as places are limited in some fields.
- There may be instances where requested courses are not possible to offer due to unforeseen circumstances or limited places available in the particular field.
- If the given qualifications by the applicant are not compatible with the entry requirements of the university, those applications may not be successful.
- When completing the form, please ensure that you provide your full name as appeared in your passport.
- Please provide all the supporting documents in English, we require officially translated versions as well as copies in the original language.
- Please provide certified copies of all the supporting documents including the certified copies of the relevant pages of your passport, duly authenticated by relevant authorities.
- The copy of the certificate and the statement of results should be certified by the relevant Board of Examinations which conducted the examination concerned.
- Photocopies of the educational certificates will not be considered for evaluation and result in rejection of the application.
- Do not leave any section of this application unanswered. Please write "N/A" in all irrelevant sections
Note: Application form can be downloaded from the Ministry of Higher Education and Highways, web site: www.mohe.gov.lk