Postgraduate Scholarships in the field of "Sufficiency Economy, Climate Change, Food Security, Public Health and SDGS UNDER Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP)
1. Candidates must be nominated by central government agencies in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (HEC in Pakistan's case)
2. Candidates should be an officer (preferably from government agencies) currently working in the area related to the course provided.
3. Candidates must have bachelor degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree.
4. Candidates must have a good command of English.
5. Candidates who's English is not the first language/Bachelor's degree was not taught in English/ who is from a country other than New Zealand, USA, the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada has to pass and English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulations.
6. It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age.
7. Candidates must have good physical and mental condition.
8. TICA reserves the rights to revoke scholarship offered to participants who are pregnant during the period of study or violate rules and regulations.
9. Other requirement apart from these will be under consideration by the University regulations.
Selection of candidates
1. In considering applications, particular attention shall be paid to the candidates' background, their current position in the service of their Government, and practical use they expect to make of the knowledge and experience gained from training on the return to their Government positions.
2. Selection of participants is also based on geographical distribution and gender balance, unless priority is set for particular country/group of countries.
ELIGIBLE FIELDS OF STUDY
Candidates should be nominated in one of the eligible fields of study attached at Annex-A
Condition for Attendance
- Awardees are required to study full time and not to change the program topic/study plan.
- Any part time employment is not allowed.
- Awardees are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during study.
Successful candidates will be offered and award which covers:
- Return economy class airfare
- Accommodation allowance
- Living allowance
- Book allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Settlement allowance
- Airport meeting service
Procedure for Submission of Application
- Nomination must be supported by the following documents (three sets in spiral binding one original and two photocopies);
- Application form
- Medical Report
- Recommendation letters
- English score (e.g. TOEFL/IELTS)
One original with two (2) copies of all forms duly filled out, counter-signed and stamped by the authorized person must be submitted.
2. Application form must be filled in typed-block letter. Soft file of the Application Form and Medical Report Form can be found at http://www.tica.thaigov.net/main/contents/files/information-20161217-152430-795372.pdf
3. The nomination must be submitted to HEC through respective Vice Chancellor/Rector latest by 30th April 2017
4. For further queries please visit http://www.tica.thaigov.net
POSTAL MAILING ADDRESS:
Engr. Waheed Ahmed Mangi,
Deputy Director (HRD)
HEC, H-9, Islamabad