The Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) invites foreign citizens who are interested in studying for a specialization, master's degree or doctorate, to participate in the Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Students for 2019.
The scholarships are offered to outstanding Pakistani citizens within the 2019 International scholarship programme for Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
General Requirements for all applicants
- Age for Masters and PhD applicants must not exceed 35 and 40 respectively
- Bachelors or Master's degree, as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of eight (8.0) on a scale of 0 to 10, or the equivalent, for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in a program at one of the participating Mexican institutions.
- Applicant should not have any third division in entire academic career and only one second division is allowed but not in terminal degree.