1. The applicant must hold a foreign nationality at the time of application and admission.
2. The applicant must have passed higher secondary school or the equivalent with a minimum of 60%, and with the following combination of subjects:
- MBBS/BDS/Pharm-D: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- BSc Engineering: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
3. The applicant must have either
- Passed the entrance test of the institution applied to OR
- Scored a minimum of 550 each on SAT II i) Chemistry ii) Biology, and iii) either Physics or Mathematics I or II tests. Applicants to NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi and UET, Peshawar, must have scored an 800 on the SAT I and 1500 cumulatively on the SAT II Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry tests.
4. The applicant must have a valid TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 5.5. However, language proficiency test results need not be submitted for students whose medium of instruction at the higher secondary level was English.
Please note that dual nationals with a domicile of Punjab are ineligible for MBBS/BDS under this scheme. They may instead apply for the open-merit seats designated to dual national Pakistanis and Overseas Pakistanis with a registered domicile of Punjab. However for Engineering and Pharm-D admissions there is no restriction of domicile.