1. The following documents will be required after provisional selection:
- Print out of online application form (03 copies of all documents/passports)
- Certificates / Marks Sheet of HSSC / equivalent examination attested / verified by IBCC.
- Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad where applicable
- "Verification of Foreign Passport" by the concerned Embassy in Pakistan must be submitted in sealed envelope.
- Recent Photographs (should be pasted at each form).
- Proof of Pakistani Origin i.e. Pakistani Passport / National Identity Card / NICOP / Registration Form etc. (if applicable).
- Copy of domicile certificate in case of dual national Pakistanis Nomination letter or original NOC of concerned Embassy for studying in Pakistan (only for foreign nationals).
- Result of SAT-II or entry test.
2. Selection of the students against the seats allocated to foreign students of Pakistani origin will be made purely on merit to be determined by Higher Education Commission Islamabad as per following formula:
- Intermediate/Equivalent - 60% weightage
- Entry Test/SAT-II - 40% weightage
3. Foreign students admitted under this Scheme will pay the tuition fee and other dues directly to the institution concerned at the rate prescribed by the institution without any relaxation.
4. The documents received on fax will be considered only if its original copies are received subsequently within due date.
5. Option/preference for admission in the Colleges/Universities given in the application form shall be final and will not be changed.
6. After admission under this Scheme, migration from one University to another University/College shall not be allowed.
7. After admission, the applicant will not be allowed to change their discipline and to claim exemption of tuition fee and other dues.
8. Students who do not fulfill the requisite criteria need not apply. Ineligible students even if admitted are liable to expulsion at any stage and the Higher Education Commission will not accept any liability whatsoever in this regard.
9. In case of any dispute, the applicant can sue or be sued only in the courts of law situated in the territorial jurisdiction of Rawalpindi, Islamabad.
*The above rules shall be applicable to all foreign students admitted under Self Finance Scheme.