This program intends to provide an opportunity for sharing of expertise and knowledge by the public sector universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes with learned expatriates or foreign scholar from a reputed universities/ research organization abroad. This can be achieved by way of engaging Visiting Scholars in the following:
- Graduate teaching and collaborative research.
- Conducting workshops, seminars and other thematic informal teaching.
- Supervising and advising on a specific research techniques to advanced PhD students, and /or faculty.
- To assist in establishing laboratories in new and emerging disciplines.
- Short courses in such discipline where local expertise is not available