The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), Jeddah has announced its scholarship programme for 2020 session which includes following programme;
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
- Master's Scholarship Programme.
- PhD Scholarship programme.
- Post-Doc Research Scholarship programme.
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship programme for vocational education & training for 21 least developed member countries.
- IsDB-ISFD Scholarship programme for Bachelor programme for 21 least developed member countries.
The selected students from member countries will be placed at any university, both in member countries &/or also top ranked universities in advanced countries. It is worth mentioning that, under Islamic Development Bank scholarship programme, 25 Pakistani scholars were selected in 2019-20 and awarded fully funded scholarship under different categories.
Perspective candidates from Pakistan/AJK may apply on-line directly through IsDB portal https://isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com/s_Login.jsp until 28th February, 2020.
For further information or queries, please visit www.Isdb.org or write to email@example.com or call at 00966 (12) 6466835."