Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry (TUAF), Vietnam is offering following scholarships to Pakistani applicants at undergraduate and graduate level. The prospective scholars can apply for intake at university for academic year 2021-22. A total of 16 scholarships are available with following details;
Programme and Courses:
Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (in collaboration with University of California Davis, USA).
Bachelor of Food Technology (in collaboration with University of California Davis, USA).
Bachelor of Agricultural Economics (in collaboration with University of New England, Australia).
Master of Environmental Economics.
All selected students have opportunities to experience one or two semesters to study or conduct researches in or partner universities in different countries; Canada, Australia, Germany, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia and other Asian countries.
- The applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJK National.
- High English proficiency (holding a degree of a program that is totally instructed in English or evidence of an Academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS) certificate which is equivalent to or above 5.5 score or equivalent English test certificate required)
- For Bachelor course: hold a high school Diploma
- For Master course: hold an undergraduate degree
- Less than 30 years old for Bachelor and less than 40 years old for Masters.
2. Scholarship Value/Duration:
The scholarship will be renewed annually subject academic performance.
- 01 full scholarship ($7140 tuition fees and free dormitory for four years)
- 09 half scholarships ($3570 tuition fee and free dormitory for four years)
- 01 full scholarship ($ 5400 tuition fees and free dormitory for four years)
- 05 half scholarships ($2700 tuition fee and free dormitory for four years)
3. Application Procedure & required documents:
- Applicants must apply through our website where they can upload the soft copies of the below mentioned documents along with other details. http://aep.tuaf.edu.vn/students/login
- Certified copy of high school diploma.
- High School transcript.
- Curriculum Vitae & 01 passport sized photo)
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical certificate (by local hospital)
- English efficiency certificate (optional)
- A photo copy of passport
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of recommendation.
Deadline for submission:
Friday, 15th Jan, 2021 for spring intake
Wednesday, 30th June 2021 for fall intake
4. Contact Details:
Applicants will be informed about the results by the end of February, 2021 (for spring intake) and the middle of August, 2021 (for fall intake). It is important to visit following official website and Facebook for detailed information. After communication of the results, the applicants who accept the assigned scholarship, will be required to pay $300 for the management of their invitation process to the university including admission and visa services etc.
Official website: http://aep.tuaf.edu.vn/en
Official Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org..vn
For further information regarding university, courses, application procedure, accommodation etc please write directly to university on above email or visit university website or official Facebook page mentioned above.
Disclaimer: On behalf of Govt. of Pakistan, HEC is only announcing this program for information of perspective candidates from Pakistan. HEC has no financial/legal binding in subject program what so ever.