For any query feel free to contact HEC Call Centre UAN: 111-119-432
Or, 0334 - 111 9432
RC Quetta started to function on May 3, 2009. It is presently situated at House No 61-A Chaman Housing Scheme Airport Road Quetta.
The Regional Centre's primary role is to work as a liaison office between the regional institutions and the Higher Education Commission in Islamabad. It is assisting and coordinating the Higher Education Institutions in the province as the hub in promoting various programmes and projects initiated under different divisions and departments of the Commission.
- To attest degrees of the applicants.
- To handle equivalence cases and provide guidelines to the students about equivalence certificates.
- To organise capacity building trainings/workshops for the faculty members of HEIs and DAIs.
- To coordinate with provincial education departments and other provincial departments on behalf of the HEC.
- To coordinate and assist students and provide information regarding scholarship projects specifically tailored for Balochistan like Aghaz-e- Haqooq e Balochistan Project and Balochistan-FATA scholarship program.
- To act as a bridge between universities of the province and HEC Islamabad.
- To provide various information required by HEC about Higher Education in the province.