Increase capacity to plan lessons effectively.Motivate teachers for applying new techniques and strategies, Promote innovative teaching at local and national Levels.
The Course will refresh and renew participants teaching as they explore strategies for becoming more creative new ideas and new possibilities to liven up their classroom practice. It will help both teachers and their students become more creative in their fields.
- Increase capacity to plan lessons effectively.
- Motivate teachers for applying new techniques and strategies
- Promote innovative teaching at local and national Levels.
- Improve ability to select design and use materials that foster creativity in learners.
- Embrace social linguistic and cultural differences with the classroom environment.
- Clearly define their personal approach to instruction (knowledge/reflection).
- Implement teaching and presentation skills into a classroom setting (innovative practice.)
- Identify and implement a variety of teaching methods (innovative practice.)
- Develop a strategy for classroom management (innovative & Knowledge)
- Construct an integrated unit of instruction (innovative practice.)
Target Group: Faculty Members.
Total Seats: 30
- Dr. Tanvir Kayani
- Dr. Khalid Javaid
- Dr. Mohammad Ajmal
- Dr. Farooq Khan Lodhi
Coordinator: Dr. Qurat ul Ain Hina, Assistant Professor, Department of Education, NUML