Duration of Degree:
- 48 months Bachelor's degree program
- 60 months for Medical degree program
- 24 months MS/MPhil degree program
- 48 months Doctoral (PhD) program
Dates of Start of Degree Program:
- Fall session generally starts from August-September and Spring session starts from January-February.
Equivalence Criteria for Degrees:
Equivalent to Bachelors, MS/MPhil and PhD programs, in the light of Pakistan Qualification Framework.
Other Relevant Information
After endorsement / NOC issued by HEC, the student would apply for a visa through Pakistan Embassy at respective country. She or he would submit the following documents:
- Student Visa Form
- Photocopy of passport
- Photographs (08)
- All relevant transcripts, diplomas, and other educational documents
- Acceptance / Admission letter from the Pakistani university applied to
- NOC issued by HEC before visa.
- NOC issued by respective Embassy at Islamabad to study in Pakistan
- Any other document if required by HEC / Pakistan Embassy at respective country.
- HEC would notify the enrollment / NOC to concerned university and Ministry for visa endorsement
- The visa would be processed through Pakistan Embassy at respective country.
- The visa, once issued, must be renewed annually, adhering to the country's required/valid security clearance process.
Field of Studies:
For OIC least developed countries, the fields specified include Medical, Engineering, Agriculture and Physical/Natural Sciences.
Age between 20 years to 35 years for MS / M.Phil. and 40 years maximum for PhD on or before the application deadline.
Accommodation at university hostels will be provided by Pakistani universities
Travel Arrangement to Pakistan and return:
HEC will reimburse return economy airfare to students of least developed countries of OIC.