- After endorsement/NOC issued by HEC, the student would apply for a visa at Pakistani Embassy in Budapest. She or he would submit the following documents:
- Student Visa Form
- Photocopy of passport
- Photographs (08)
- All relevant transcripts, diplomas, and other educational documents
- Acceptance/Admission letter from the Pakistani university applied to
- NOC issued by HEC
- NOC issued by Hungarian Embassy Islamabad to study in Pakistan
- Any other document if required by the Pakistan Embassy at Budapest.
- HEC would notify the enrollment/NOC to concerned university and Ministry for visa.
- The visa would be processed by the Embassy of Pakistan at Budapest.
- The visa, once issued, must be renewed annually, adhering to the country's required/valid security clearance process.
- Age between 20 years to 35 years maximum on or before the application deadline.
- Accommodation at university hostels will be provided by Pakistani universities
Travel Arrangement to Pakistan and return
- Hungarian Government will provide return economy airfare to Hungarian students to Pakistan for scholarship.
DURATION OF DEGREE
- Six month/Zero Semester language course or 10 months short courses, if required.
- 24 months MS/MPhil degree program
DATES OF START & FINISHING OF DEGREE PROGRAMME/SEMESTERS
Students may commence zero semester from February 2017 to onwards for six month and after completion, they will be enrolled in regular degree program (MS/M.Phil). If zero semester is not required due to their competence in English language proficiency, they may be directly enrolled in regular degree program (MS/M.Phil.) subject to fulfillment of criteria, as mentioned above. Zero semester must be completed before admission session in Pakistani universities, i.e. Fall session (August-September) or Spring session (February). Summer semester can also be utilized for zero semester in case of fall semester admission in main degree.
EQUIVALENCE CRITERIA FOR DEGREES
Equivalent to MS/MPhil programs, in the light of Pakistan Qualification Framework.