AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND HOST INSTITUTIONS
Applicants are eligible to apply for those scholarship types and specified study fields as defined by HEC and that are also determined in the educational cooperation programmes in effect between Hungary and the Sending Partner i.e. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Please visit the following website for more information about all degree programs and fields of study.
https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/study-finder/, however, applicants are instructed to apply only against specific degree programmes and in specified study fields/major subjects defined by HEC.
ADDITION OF STUDY FIELDS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022
a. Under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2022-23, following study fields are offered for Pakistani/AJK nationals exclusively on open merit basis.
b. HEC approved study fields can be found here.
POLICY OF PAKISTAN MEDICAL COMMISSION (PMC) REGARDING MEDICINE & DENTISTRY IN HUNGARY:
Hungary is in list A of PMC including four medical institutions of Hungary. As per policy, only those graduate from these colleges would be facilitated in obtaining a license in Pakistan if they fulfill the following requirements, as per current policy of PMC:
- The program these students enter must be the same as that for the nationals of Hungary, the institution must not have a separate track for foreign students.
- Pakistani students must complete their house jobs in the foreign country from where they have graduated; this should be recognized by the relevant authorities of that country.
- The graduates should get a license in that country issued by a foreign regulatory body.
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine, technology etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC), Pakistan Technology Council etc.
It is further stated that Entry in all undergraduate engineering program is banned under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2022-23 batch.
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship is awarded.