Applicants applying for doctoral level (PhD) need to upload the following documents. All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted online until January 15, 2020.
- minimum 2 pages, typed with Times New
Roman 12 point font size letters, written in the language of the selected
and Statement of the Supervisor
signed Letters of Recommendation from the applicant’s former or current
academic tutors or supervisors
two letters cannot be issued by the same person
in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
statement by the supervisor at the proposed Host Institution declaring that
the supervisor undertakes to supervise the student's work within the doctoral
- All students applying for PhD studies must have consent of acceptance by supervisor at the proposed host university. A statement of acceptance issued by the supervisor must be attached to the online application.
- HEC may conduct test/interviews of initially shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Only SUBMITTED mode applications will be entertained.
- Result-awaiting candidates and previous HEC nominees of this scholarship may apply afresh subject to eligibility criteria, but result of former must reach before the closing date.
- Candidates must note that once he/she is nominated by HEC or finally selected by Tempus Public Foundation Hungary, any request for change of subject/discipline/study programme made by him/her shall not be entertained in any case (HEC will not issue any NOC for change of discipline). If a candidate withdraws himself/herself from the scholarship after the final award, he/she shall be liable to disciplinary action including ban of a certain period from applying to any foreign funded/HEC/Government of Pakistan scholarship programmes.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed through HEC.
- In case of queries, the applicants may contact at the following email: email@example.com
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE COMPLETE APPLICATION: January 15, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) etc.
- Failure to submit online application forms on both websites (HEC and Hungary) will not be considered for further processing.