How to Apply (Undergraduate Scholarships)
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form. Application Form is available on HEC website i.e. http://hec.gov.pk/site/PHOBF. Please Download the Application Form and send filled application form to (Bahram Jan Sr. Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad) by 19th August, 2018.
Please visit our Headquarters in Islamabad or regional centers in Quetta & Peshawar for assistance respectively.
Incomplete Application Forms will not be entertained.
Documents required with Application Form:
- Printed copy of online application form duly signed.
- Attested Photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC or form-B (those who are under age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Attested Photocopy of Father/Guardian CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- One Passport size photograph.
- Original deposit slip/Bank Draft/Pay order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in Account Number17427900133401
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.