How to Apply (Undergraduate Scholarships)
- Applicants are required to submit application online through HEC website https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last date of receipt of applications:
- Last date for submission of online application form is Monday, September 9, 2019.
- Application in Hard form will not be entertained. Applicants are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
Important Note (Undergraduate Scholarships)
- Scholarships will be awarded on Merit and District Quota.
- Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test score (conducted by HEC) and Academic Credentials.
- Applicants have to secure at least 50% marks in the test for securing eligibility.
- The scholarship and reserve seats distribution ratio for the applicants of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50. Placements on reserved seats will be on open merit for selected scholars only. PM&DC minimum eligibility criteria will be applicable.
- Those who are already enrolled in Medical Colleges and Engineering Programs will not be considered against the reserved seats but shall be considered for offer of scholarships if on Merit.
- Already Enrolled Students in any bachelor program are encouraged to Apply.
- For further details, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf