Award of Scholarship for One Year Chinese Language Learning Course for the Students of Gwadar (Prime Minister's Announcement)
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan announces a One Year Chinese Language learning scholarship program for the students of Gwadar, at reputed Chinese language learning Institutes; Chinese language course will help them to get better job opportunities through China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
Eligibility Criteria For 1 year Chinese Language Learning scholarship Program
- Applicants must possess Domicile/Local certificate of District Gwadar; must have completed 14 years of formal education with 50% Marks in their BA/BSc/B.Com/ or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 23 of April, 2018
- The pre-requisite qualifications must be acquired before the closing date.
- Candidates availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded transparently at merit to the Domicile holders of Gwadar district only.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of English Proficiency Test and academic credential scores.
(Test will be conducted by HEC).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their applications in hard form. Please Download the available application form, and send the filled application form to
The Project Director, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Click here to Download Application Form
Last date of receipt of applications is 23 Of April, 2018
Please be cautious that incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Documents required with Application Form; photo copies of the following documents,
- Educational certificates and Degrees.
- CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Father/Guardian's CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- One Passport size photograph.
*HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.