- Applications were invited for Fiscal Year 2019-20 as an IPFP Fellows in all areas of studies/Disciplines under the program IPFP Phase-II.
- Deadline for the submission of Application was November 28, 2019.
- HEC has received total 660 applicants who submitted application through HEC E-Portal. However, a total numbers of 621 have submitted hard copy of application along with pre-requisite documents and found eligible for further process.
- HEC has taken a pre-assessment of Teaching and Research Aptitude as a first step before proceeding for National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) training on 26th January 2020.
- Based on results of the pre-training assessment, HEC would plan to conduct One Month training.
- HEC will declare the result of pre-assessment in due course of time.
Syllabus of the Assessment
The assessment would comprise of multiple Choice Questions, short answers and descriptions.
Assessment duration would be of 02 hours based on following areas:
- Teaching Effectiveness
- Syllabus Design
- Student Assessment & Evaluation
- Use of Technology
- Research Management
- Grant Writing
- Fund raising
- Academic Integrity and Leadership Skills
HEC has shared list of 622 eligible applicants with Vice Chancellors of Public Sector Universities via email for initiation of placement process. This step has been taken to save the time of applicants and to bridge the gap of NAHE training in batches. However, HEC will share the pre-assessment and post assessment result with the universities.
1. The selected centre will be considered for one month NAHE training as well. Once centre selected for pre-assessment cannot be changed.
- The IPFP (Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs) Program was initiated by HEC in 2009, both to provide employment to fresh PhDs, and support universities in attracting qualified PhDs. IPFP has been revised and radical rethinking has been made in Phase-II of the program.
- Phase-I of the program has been halted. However, the applicants already selected and placed in various Pakistani universities under Phase-I will complete their tenure on same terms and conditions.