- Applications were invited for Fiscal Year 2019-20 as an IPFP Fellows in all areas of studies/Disciplines under the program IPFP Phase-II.
- Deadline for the submission of Application was November 28, 2019.
- HEC has received total 660 applicants who submitted application through HEC E-Portal. However, a total numbers of 621 have submitted hard copy of application along with pre-requisite documents and found eligible for further process.
- HEC is going to conduct a pre-assessment of Teaching and Research Aptitude as a first step before proceeding for National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) training. The assessment is planned to be done on 26th January 2020.
- Based on results of the pre-training assessment, HEC would plan to conduct One Month training.
- Please note Pre- Assessment is mandatory for evaluation and organizing the formal training sessions.
Syllabus of the Assessment
The assessment would comprise of multiple Choice Questions, short answers and descriptions.
Assessment duration would be of 02 hours based on following areas:
- Teaching Effectiveness
- Syllabus Design
- Student Assessment & Evaluation
- Use of Technology
- Research Management
- Grant Writing
- Fund raising
- Academic Integrity and Leadership Skills
HEC has issued the roll number slips via SMS/ registered email to eligible IPFP candidates for Pre-training assessment scheduled on January 26, 2020. The applicants can also download from below link with same CNIC and password of eportal;
1. The selected centre will be considered for one month NAHE training as well. Once centre selected for pre-assessment cannot be changed.
2. Kindly note that NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Pre- assessment.
- The IPFP (Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs) Program was initiated by HEC in 2009, both to provide employment to fresh PhDs, and support universities in attracting qualified PhDs. IPFP has been revised and radical rethinking has been made in Phase-II of the program.
- Phase-I of the program has been halted. However, the applicants already selected and placed in various Pakistani universities under Phase-I will complete their tenure on same terms and conditions.