- Candidates should fill required information online, upload mandatory documents and apply at HEC E portal http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ipfp
- Only submitted applications at HEC E-Portal will be entertained.
- Eligible applicants who intends to be placed at Pakistani universities will be required to attend the specially designed, one-month workshop program at NAHE followed by evaluation for placement. In case of non-recommendation, the candidate will be given one more opportunity to be evaluated by NAHE.
- Upon completion of selection process, HEC will circulate the names and details of the applicants to the universities, which will make placement decisions as per their requirements. If desired necessary, HEC can send placement request directly to a specific university.
Documents Required along with application.
- Application Form
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC.
- Passport size Photograph.
- PhD Degree ( HEC Attested in case of local degree Equivalence Certificate from HEC in case of foreign PhD degree)
- In case of HEC Scholar, NOC from concerned scholarship section to apply for IPFP Program
- One Reference Letter from PhD Supervisor
- Original online deposit slip /ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited.
Last date for receipt of application is November 28, 2019. By hand applications will not be entertained.
It is required to POST the printed
form along with requisite documents and copy of fee slip at the address given
Human Resource Development Division
Higher Education Commission
Sector, H-9, Islamabad
- The applicants who have already submitted their applications or whose application has not been completed yet at HEC against the program are also required to re- apply at HEC E-Portal as per eligibility criteria.
- HEC will send the placement to the recognized universities which have programs of MS/MPhil/PhD level in relevant discipline. Further, the university must have potential for the absorption after completion of IPFP period.
- HEC reserve the right to forward the placement request as per need of the discipline/subject at university.
- Any omission/misrepresentation HEC will not be responsible and reserves the right to reject the applicant at any stage.