- Monthly stipend of 4 times the minimum salary in Mexico City for undergraduate mobility scholarships, specializations, master's degrees or master's-level research
- Spanish language or Mexican culture courses, currently the equivalent of $8,412.00 pesos (approximately US $546.234).
- Monthly stipend of 5 times the minimum salary in Mexico City for doctoral studies and research, postdoctoral fellowships and medical specializations and sub specializations, currently the equivalent of $10,515.00 pesos (approximately US$ 681.90).
- Registration fees and tuition, as established by the program at each institution (see the academic programs offered by the participating IES).
- Health insurance from the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), starting in the third month of the scholarship ( the scholarship recipient must have health insurance that covers both major and minor medical expenses and provides international coverage for the first three months in Mexico).
- Round-trip international airfare at the beginning and end of the scholarship.
- Transportation from Mexico City to the host institution and back at the start and end of the scholarship, if studying outside of Mexico City.
For further details please visit: