Criteria for selection of students and testing procedure to ensure that students are selected proposed as under:
Selection Criteria for various degree programs is being followed:
|Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy||F. Sc. / Equivalent examination (Pre-Medical) with at least 65% Marks.|
|Engineering||F. Sc. / Equivalent Examination (Pre-Engineering) with at least 65 % marks.|
|Bachelor Degree Program||The Students must have 12 years of education in required subjects with 60% marks|
|Master Degree Programs||16 years education in relevant subjects with 60% marks at graduate level|
|Ph.D Program||18 years education in relevant subject with 75% marks at Master Level|
|Other Requirements||Candidates having foreign qualification must provide Equivalence Certificate from IBCC & HEC.|
- Maximum age:
- 17-23 Years for Undergraduate.
- Having completed 12th Grade exam no later than 2016.
- Minimum marks in Shahadanama/12th Grade: 65%.
- The candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have acquired the requisite qualification on or before.
- The candidate will be required to return and serve Afghanistan after completion of a degree in Pakistan.