- Applicants are required to send One Set of ACD Application Form with supporting documents. (attested copies of all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency, CNIC, health certificate and clearance certificate, proof of English language proficiency i.e. IELTS/TOEFL etc.
- Only One Set of HEC Application Form (printed copy).
- Each Application set should be separate. Application sets should not be attached together.
- Last Date for receipt of application in HEC is on or before 16th March, 2020.
The undergraduate programmes are:
- Applicants must possess Diploma, or Pre-University any other recognized equivalent qualification with a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- English Language requirements minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS; OR other recognized equivalent qualification.
The Postgraduate programmes are:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree or any other recognized equivalent qualification with a minimum of CGPA 3.50 or equivalent.
- English Language requirements minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS; OR other recognized equivalent qualification.
Important requirements: For smooth communication, applicant must provide us the following:
- Country of Origin
- Level of Academic Qualification
- Copy of applicant passport and
- Certified copies of High School/College/University Certification
Send completely filled application form, with no documents missing, to the address given below:
Assistant Director, Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA)
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad.
It is advised in the student(s) own interest to make sure before applying to any professional degree (viz. Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Nursing, Business etc.) about its accreditation/recognition from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Agriculture Council, PMDC, Pakistan Nursing Council etc. whichever is applicable. HEC shall not take any responsibility in such cases where a student is denied the registration of his/her professional degree(s) from the respective council in Pakistan, even after the completion of degree program(s).