For your own convenience, please keep ready two sets of CGI application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Research proposal
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Two passport size photographs
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
However, at the time of online application to HEC, you need not to send the hard copies of above mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
The deadline to submit the online application on HEC portal is 1st October, 2018.
- No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria defined by CGI, highest academic merit, test/interview and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students by CGI.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of final award, selected candidates will not be able to withdraw, otherwise HEC reserve the right to put penalty including impose a ban for future scholarship award.