Basic requirements are as follow:
- Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 years for undergraduate programs
- Must be a bachelor's degree holder under the age of 35 years for master's programs
- Must be a master's degree holder under the age of 40 years for doctoral programs
- No manual or incomplete applications on e-portal will be entertained. All applicants must apply online on HEC portal and in Chinese Universities.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of merit & the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Only apply online The deadline for Chinese Government Scholarship Program has been extended till 5:00 pm of January 13, 2020, DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.