HEC Online Application:
Submit the online HEC application form at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa and get its printed copy and forward it to HEC.
NOTE: There is No application fee for this programme.
In addition to HEC Online application, all applicants should also apply to UNESCO/China simultaneously through online application procedure mentioned at below link:
Before applying online, please check our step-by-step Instruction for Online Application.
HOW TO SEND APPLICATIONS:
- Applicants are required to send two sets of UNESCO Application Form (printed hard copy) form with attested copies of all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency, Proof of relevant experience, CNIC, proof of English language proficiency, CNIC etc. Only One Set of HEC Application Form (printed hard copy) is to be sent.
- Each application sets should be sent in separately.
- Each Application set should be separate. All three application sets should not be attached together.
- HEC is the authorized to send nomination to UNESCO.
- Deadline for receipt of application in HEC is on or before 13th March, 2020.
- By-hand applications or those received after the deadline shall not be entertained in any case.
- Send completely filled application form, with no documents missing, to the address given below:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & QUERIES:
For further queries related to eligibility, programmes of study, guidelines and procedure on How to Apply, general FAQs etc. please visit:
Project Director (HRD)/In-charge
Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA)
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad.