Facilities/Benefits offered by ISEDC
- Beneficiaries will be exempt of paying tuition fees for the entire duration of studies/training.
- Fellows will undertake studies/training under the supervision of an advisor or study director that will be provided by the host institution.
- The donor Government will pay stipends to beneficiaries on a monthly basis, in local currency.
- The stipend amounting to four hundred seventy five (475) US dollars is intended to cover living expenses such as accommodation, meals, pocket expenses, and incidentals. The donor will determine the amount of the stipend to be granted to beneficiaries.
- ISEDC will assist in obtaining modest housing for the fellows.
Facilities/Benefits offered by UNESCO
- UNESCO will cover the cost of the round-trip international travel at the most economical rate and the most direct flight.
- UNESCO will pay a one-time travel allowance amounting to US$100 (one hundred US dollars) prior to the fellows' departure for the Russian Federation.
- To avail Health insurance, beneficiaries should be declared medically fit by the UNESCO Medical Service that examines the complete medical dossiers.