HEC Online Application
- Submit the online HEC application form at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa and get its printed copy with attested copies of all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency, Proof of relevant field experience, CNIC, proof of English language proficiency etc to be sent to address given below in spiral binding.
NOTE: There is No application fee for this programme.
UNESCO Application Dossier
- Download and print prescribed UNESCO fellowship Application Form .Completely fill (except part-A) application form along with all requirements prescribed in form and attach attested copies of all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency, Proof of relevant field experience, CNIC, proof of English language proficiency and Six recent passport size photos etc. Three separate sets of UNESCO/ISEDC Dossier to be sent to address given below in spiral binding.
- Files which are incomplete or received after the deadline for the submission of applications and candidatures, and do not fulfil the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
- Subsequently, for those who have been selected, the UNESCO medical examination (Not required now) form duly completed by a recognized physician (not more than four months before the actual date of studies). The prescribed form of which will be sent along with the letter of award. Expenses incurred in the constitution of the medical dossiers will not be reimbursed.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be dully attested by the attesting authorities where applicable.
- Note that HEC is the authorized agency who would send nomination from Pakistan, hence you should not send application directly to UNESCO. The final selection of beneficiaries lies with UNESCO/ISEDC.
- There is no financial obligation on part of HEC. HEC is only nominating agency on behalf of Govt. of Pakistan.
- Deadline for receipt of application in HEC is on or before 02nd March, 2020.
- By-hand applications or those received after the deadline shall not be entertained in any case.
- Send completely filled application form, with no documents missing, to the address given below:
Assistant Director Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA)/Foreign Funded Scholarship programme,
HRD Building, 1st Floor, HRD Division, Higher Education Commission. Phone: 051-90808029
Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org