All the documentation must be complete, true, and correct. Language should be English.
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ .After successful submission of the application, get its printed copy signed by yourself.
- Submit online application at CSC website at http://www.campuschina.org/ through program Type: B and Agency No. : 10698. Download the completed application form for Chinese Government Scholarship, print and sign your name
- Submit online application at Xi'an Jiaotong University's International student application system at https://xjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do
- For details of the scholarship and documents required at XJTU please visit http://sie.xjtu.edu.cn/en/SCHOLARSHIPS1/Scholarships_Programs_for_Postgraduate_Studies.htm
- Submission of CSC application form, XJTU application form and online HEC form are mandatory. In case of missing any of the three above mentioned forms the application will not be entertained.
- Deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad and upload on the HEC portal for successful submission of HEC form.
Application procedure and Enrollment:
The applicants must make sure to submit online application form at HEC online portal, CSC online portal and Xi'an Jiaotong University online portal. HEC will shortlist candidates to donor agency for final selection.
DEADLINE to APPLY ONLINE 20th February, 2020.
Note: Students are advised not to pay 800RMB application fee mentioned at Xi'an Jiatong University portal while submitting the application form, HEC nominated students will get waive off from the fee.