The application will be considered only once applicants submit the following documents:
- Application form with a 2-inch photo and the applicant signature.
- Personal statement of research (A minimum of 500 words in English).
- Copies of bachelor's degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s).
- Two original recommendation letters from your employer or/and associate professor/professor. The telephone and email address of referees must be included in these letters. (Uploaded into the system)
- Employment Certification
- Copy of the passport page with personal information.
Note: Scan copies of documents will be sufficient during the application period. Originals or verified copies will be required upon enrollment at the university. All documents should be in Chinese or English language and be originals or notarized copies. These submitted documents will not be returned to students.
Admission Notification by Tsinghua University:
- Application documents will be reviewed by Admission Committee at Tsinghua University and outstanding applicants will be selected.
- Each applicant can be supported by the scholarship for one program only.
- The university or the China Embassy will send the Admission Letter and Visa Application
- Form for Study in China to the scholarship winners.
- If a successful applicant fails to register for the programs before the deadline the entitlement to the scholarship will be cancelled.
Visa Application and Admission Registration:
The admitted students should bring their Ordinary Passport, Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Foreigners the form of Physical Examination Report for Foreigners (attached) and all original physical examination records to the Embassy or Consulate of the of the People's Republic of China and apply for student visa. The students shall come to International Student Office, Tsinghua University for admission registration before the deadline indicated on the Admission Notice. The student visa holders must apply for a Residence Permit within 30 days after arriving in China.