- Apply online at HEC website http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After submission of the Online application, get its printed copy signed. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (all educational documents and attested copies of CNIC, B-form, Domicile, IBCC equivalency certificate, IELTS/TOEFL results, original medical certificate to be attached with HEC application form along with Original bank deposit slip).
- Each applicant should submit HEC form along with all required documents to HEC in spiral binding, separately at following address.
- All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC/MOFA. However, final selection will be made by funding country.
- No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- Please apply at earliest and don't wait for last date. Only those applications, complete in all aspects will be considered.
Important Note: Since, this Scholarship is offered by the Airlangga University hence NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
Submission of Applications:
Applications should be received to the address given below on or before 26.04.2018. Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained. By hand applications will not be entertained in any case.
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.