- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad" under "Scholarship and Grant" menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. During submission of the application, attach deposit slip of Rs. 200/- (in original). Fee can be submitted through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (use deposit slip available in HBL banks).
- Fill the application form Application Form_1.pdf . Also attach copy of following documents with application;
- All Educational Documents. (Transcripts & Degrees)
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate.
- Research Proposal.
- One page CV/Resume
- Motivation Letter.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserve all rights to cancel and debar applicant for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
Documents required to be sent:
Only One Set of printed HEC Application Form (only attach fee challan)
Applicants are required to send one set of Azerbaijan Application Form_1.pdf with supporting documents. (Attested copies of all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency (if applicable), CNIC, Medical certificate (with lab reports), proof of English language proficiency i.e. IELTS/TOEFL (if applicable) etc.
Each Application set should be separate and must not be attached together. Application submission deadline is on or before 29 January 2021 on the address given below:
Where to send applications:
Learning Opportunities Abroad,
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad