- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad" under "Scholarship and Grant" menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy and Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (no other documents to be attached with HEC application form except a deposit slip). All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd.
- Download the application form from Application Form_1.pdf . Fill the same application forms and make two sets of printed online application forms in spiral binding (02 sets of application one each in a separate spiral binding). Also attach copy of following documents with each set of application;
- All Educational Documents. (Transcripts & Degrees)
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate.
- Research Proposal.
- One page CV/Resume
- Motivation Letter.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, females are encouraged to apply.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria by donor, highest academic merit and research plan/proposal and interview etc.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC will reserve all rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
Please Send HEC online application form (one set) along with deposit slip and AIDA application form (two sets) along all educational documents on or before 08th January 2020 on the address given below;
Assistant Director (HRD),
Learning Opportunities Abroad,
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.