For HEC Portal: Deadline for submission of HEC online application is 1st November, 2021 (1600 Hours Pakistan Standard Time)
For CW portal: All applications must be submitted, and all mandatory fields completed in the application form by 16:00 (GMT) on 1st November, 2021 at the latest. Your application must include the following supporting documentation by 16:00 (GMT) on 22nd November, 2021 in order for your application to be eligible for consideration:
- HEC may conduct test/interview to shortlist/nominate candidates.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, therefore, females are encouraged to apply.
- HEC online portal shall close as per the deadline, thereafter, no candidate would be able to apply. Also, incomplete applications (not submitted) will NOT be accepted.
- Please note that HEC has only facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar applicants for all future scholarships.
- It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply before the deadline of 1st November 2021.
Disclaimer: Applicants are advised to submit their online applications on Commonwealth (CW) portal. After submission of CW form, applicants must also apply on HEC online application portal https://eportal.hec.gov.pk