To apply for these scholarships, you must meet eligibility requirements mentioned below:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K. Dual nationals are not eligible.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022
- For Master scholarship, applicant must hold a first-class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (16 years Bachelors/master's degree) in the relevant field of study by closing date of applications
- For PhD scholarship, applicant must hold a first-class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (17/18 years Masters/MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study by closing date of applications
- Maximum two-second divisions are allowed but candidate must not have second division in the terminal/last degree.
- Must apply under one of the themes as mentioned above and on the CSC website and candidate's field of study must be in line with future development needs of Pakistan.
- NOT be registered for a Master or PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2022
- NOT have commenced and be currently registered for a Master or PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, in your home country or elsewhere
- Have the support of a potential supervisor from at least one UK university listed in your application form. (For PhD)
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Two references submitted online to UK application system.
- Must obtain minimum 70% marks in HEC Aptitude
Kindly visit below mentioned links for further details on eligibility criteria & terms of award:
For Master: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-masters-scholarships/
For PhD: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-phd-scholarships-for-least-developed-countries-and-fragile-states/