The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2020-21. The deadlines of receipt of nominations by Morocco is fixed as 18th August 2020.
The applicants are advised to send hardcopies of application to HEC on or before 16th August, 2020. The details of said scholarship are as follows:
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2020.
- By closing date of application, applicant must hold following qualifications:
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) Degree for Undergraduate program
- A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master's program
- A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD program in respective Moroccan University.
- Mode of study is French language and those who do not have sufficient knowledge of French language, need to take language upgrade course in first academic year. Only after successfully passing language course, scholars can further be enrolled in their degree programme. No repetition in language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
- Applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended/ expelled from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
Please carefully read details relevant to the subject scholarship program i.e. stipend, accommodation, Medical coverage, visa and residency requirements available at: (Moroccan Information File)
NOTE: All applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully mentioned in Moroccan Pdf file.