HEC invites application for Masters Programmes in three fields of study in Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP), National University of Singapore. The LKYSPP is part of the National University of Singapore, which is ranked 11th worldwide, top in Asia (QS World University Rankings 2019). The LKYSPP is widely recognized as one of the world's top public policy institutions.
The applications are required under following three Master's degree Programmes:
- Two-year Master in International Affairs (MIA): For professional with keen interest in Asian and global affairs and a strong passion to contribute to positive transformations worldwide
- Two-Year Master in Public Policy (MPP): For early-career professionals with at least two years of relevant work experience, looking to gain strong foundation in policy analysis, programme evaluation, and public management.
- One-year Master in Public Administration (MPA): For mid-managerial professionals with at least five years of relevant work experience, seeking transition to senior management and leadership roles through intensive, interdisciplinary training in decision making and problem-solving.
Benefits of the programme / FINANCIAL COVERAGE/Scholarships
The LKY School offers a number of merit-based scholarships. The applicants must have good academic and professional records. They must demonstrate leadership potential and a desire to contribute to public service. Scholars should not concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without the prior approval from the School.
Candidates must indicate that they wish to be considered for scholarship when they submit their application via our online application system of LKY School. Scholarship award process is solely competitive and candidate will be evaluated separately for award of scholarship.
The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition fees, medical insurance fees, examination and other approved fees
- A monthly stipend throughout the period of the study
- A one-time book and settling-in allowance
- Shared housing at College Green – Dunearn Road Hostel
- Cost of travel from home country to Singapore (economy airfare by the most direct route)
- Cost of travel from Singapore to home country upon graduation (economy airfare by most direct route)