International Resource Person (IRP) Training format aims at providing international exposure to Pakistani teachers by sitting in Pakistan and to give them opportunity to learn cross cultural English teaching practices.
The ELTR Phase-II organizes International Resource Person Training programs by inviting foreign experts holding distinguished higher degree in TEFL/Applied Linguistics, TESOL, having International reputation and vast experience in the related field to conduct IRP trainings/workshops for the English faculty of universities and colleges.
During their stay the IRPs are required to devote 100 hours to conduct specified professional development and capacity building workshops.
Collaborations with British council & US Embassy
English Language Teaching Reforms (ELTR) worked in collaboration with US Embassy and British Council to provide International Resource Persons to conduct specified courses for English faculty in areas related to English teaching. The participants are jointly certified by HEC and US Embassy and British Council.
The English faculty is benefitted in the following areas:
- Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL)
- Testing & Evaluation
- Research Methodology & Skills
- Open & Customized Programs in ELT related areas (EAP, ESP, ESL, ELT)
- Andragogical & Pedagogical Skills
Fulltime/permanent English faculty of public sector colleges and universities, teaching English at the graduate and post graduate level are eligible to apply. They must have minimum of 16 years of education.
TORs for Participants
- No tuition fee will be charged from the participants. The resource material/stationary/working lunch will be provided by HEC as per rules.
- The participants are required to attend the training program with at least 90% attendance failing which they will not be awarded the completion certificate.
- No TA/DA is admissible to attend the training program.
how to apply
The eligible faculty members are required to submit the Application Form duly signed by Principal/Head of Department or Nominating Authority. For Application Form Click Here
No Objection Certificate to attend the training program for its whole duration.
Grants & Benefits
After successful completion of the training program, the participants are jointly certified by HEC and British Council and US Embassy.
Target & acheivements
International Resource Person Trainings
||| 12 |