- After making the expense, Universities will be able to submit and reimburse expenses as per HEC's travel grants policy.
- Reimbursement claim should be filed within the same financial year as the event.
- University must attach the following with the reimbursement forms:
- Used air ticket/e-ticket bearing the cost of the ticket,
- Original boarding pass counterfoil,
- Original receipt for payment of registration fee of the event bearing the grantee's name and the actual amount,
- Original receipt of payment for accommodation bearing the grantee's name, duration of stay and the actual amount.
- Duly filled Reimbusement Forms are required to be submitted on relevant prescribed pro-forma i.e.:
- Travel Grant Reimbusement Form for Paper Presentation (in seminar, conference, workshop and symposium):
- Duly filled Reimbusement pro-forma, along with supporting documents, should reach HEC at least 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the end of the financial year.
Note: Late and incomplete Reimbusement will not be considered.
Following documents should be enclosed with the Reimbusement Pro-forma:
For Oral Presentation of Paper:
- Letter of Acceptance/Invitation or email from the organizer in which the mode of presentation (oral/poster) has been clearly mentioned.
- Documentary evidence indicating that your abstract/paper has been accepted based upon peer-review by the technical committee of the event.
- Documentary evidence indicating that abstract / paper would be published in Book of Abstracts/ Proceedings/Journals for the conference etc.
- Copy of conference brochure containing aims, objectives and themes, charges of registration and accommodation etc.
- Full-text paper (both hard and soft copies).
- NOC from the principal author (in case the applicant is co-author).
- CV of the applicant along with the list of recent publications (2-3 pages)
Additional documents required for poster presentation:
- List of applicant's publications indicating previous publication record.
Additional documents required in case of non-teaching staff of university/DAI:
- Copy of job certificate indicating applicant's designation, department, job description and date of appointment / posting along with Copy of MS/MPhil/PhD Degree