Phase-II Batch II
- IPFP Pre-Assessment Test will tentatively be held on May 02, 2021. Applications submitted online and shared in hard form will be scrutinized. Eligible candidates will be informed of test centers for the Pre-Assessment.
- Application deadline has been extended to 15 April, 2021.
- If you are facing IT issues e.g. journal not showing up in database, PhD attestation record missing etc., please register your complain at https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk instead of emailing. By registering the complain here, it will be resolved as soon as possible by the HEC IT team.
- IPFP Application Portal is open now. Please go here to apply: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf
- Due to large volume of incoming applications, IPFP portal is currently undergoing technical revisions. Portal will hopefully become live in 1-2 business days. In the meantime, all interested applicants may prepare their necessary educational documents, resume, statement of purpose, letters of references, degree attestation and/or equivalence, and NOC (if applicable).
- Advertisement for IPFP Phase II Batch II has been shared in newspapers and on website on 07 March 2021.
- IPFP Phase II Batch II Policy has been revised. Please read it carefully (click here) before applying.
Phase-II Batch I
- The Applications for fiscal year 2020-21 as 'IPFP Fellows' in all areas of study/disciplines under the programme IPFP (Phase-II) batch-2 of the program will be advertised between Septembers –October 2020.
second round of NAHE training started on June 08, 2020 comprises of 165
applicants divided into 4 batches. However, 153 applicants are taking
the training. Their cases will be process further after completion of
training. Meanwhile, they are also encouraged to contact the
universities for their placement as well.
- The first Cohort
comprises of 41 IPFP Fellows have taken NAHE training. They are ready to
place at Universities. HEC has process the offer letter and forwarded
to universities whose 'Consent forms have been received from the
universities. The participants of this Cohort who couldn't be placed yet
at universities, HEC will share their information with universities
again in 2nd week
of July 2020, however participants are also encouraged to contact the
universities their self as well. The applicants will receive their
stipend of training in 3-4 week of July 2020.
- Keeping in view
current pandemic situation and to save the precious time of the
applicants, National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) has started
online training will be conducted in the form of cohorts ( May to August
2020) which have been devised in the light of results of applicants
- HEC has shared the list of eligible
applicants with Public Sector Universities on February 14, 2020 for
placement. Till date this section has received placement of 228
applicants from Universities till date. However, their further process
of placement will be made after one month training by NAHE as per
- Based on results of the pre-training assessment, HEC has planned to conduct One Month training of eligible applicants.
has taken a pre-assessment of Teaching and Research Aptitude as a first
step before proceeding for National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE)
training on 26th January 2020.
- Applications were invited for fiscal year 2019-20 as 'IPFP Fellows' in
all areas of study/disciplines under the programme IPFP
(Phase-II). Deadline for the close of application was November 28, 2019.
A total numbers of 622 eligible applicants submitted the applications
along with requisite documents for further process.
- The National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE), HEC has completed trainings for 493 IPFP Phase II Batch I applicants. In this regard, applicants of IPFP Phase-II Batch I, who did not appear in the pre-assessment, taken on January 26, 2020 are advised to apply in the next cycle of IPFP in accordance with the eligibility criteria set out, as and when advertised
per HEC record 4,337 fresh Ph.Ds. were accommodated under IPFP since
2009 till June 2019. HEC gathered data of employment status from
universities /DAIS after IPFP placement in April 2019. It was observed
- 74.64 % IPFP placed PhD faculty members were absorbed either in same or other universities/DAIs,
- 12.73 % did not completed One year tenure either resigned/left IPFP and opted other options.
- Only 12.63 % IPFP faculty members could not be placed after completion of their ONE year period.
IPFP PhD faculty placed at Universties/DAIS against Phase-I of the
program, if thier University/DAI has not provided the oppertunity to
appear in front of selection board/not absorbed are requested to send
email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning thier name, discipline,