Cohort II of NFDP2021 will be launched on September 20, 2021.
NAHE, HEC conducted the Cohort I of NFDP 2021 from July 30 to August 31, 2021.
Cohort III of NFDP2021 is scheduled to held from November 15, 2021.
IPFP Phase II Batch II. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) launches the Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs (IPFP) program to create an opportunity for fresh PhDs to obtain academic experience and mentorship, for one year in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), federal/provincial government post-graduate colleges or public sector R&D organizations, prior to their formal entry into the academic job market. The IPFP was established in 2009, and last revised in 2019. The core objective of the program is to assist fresh PhD graduates in acquiring the competencies and professional characteristics required for effective teaching and research and ultimately for success in the academic profession.
IPFP Phase II Batch II policy has been revised (click here).
Position Title: The selected candidates will carry the title of IPFP Fellow throughout the period of their Fellowship i.e., NFDP and subsequent placements.
Equivalence: IPFP Fellowship would be counted as part of professional experience, and treated as equivalent to a postdoctoral fellowship.
- NFDP: Eligible candidates will get an outstanding opportunity to attend free of cost, online, one month National Faculty Development Program (NFDP) with a team of highly reputed International and National Trainers.
- Continuous Professional Development: Eligible applicants who successfully complete NFDP will also get continuous capacity building opportunities through various online activities recommended by NAHE during the period of the Fellowship.
- One year Placement at Host Institutions: HEC will facilitate in providing opportunity of placement at HEIs for one year as an IPFP Fellow by sharing credentials of successful candidates.
- Mentorship: A faculty mentor will be assigned to each IPFP Fellow at the host university for guidance on major career-related issues, setting academic targets and supervision of their work in order to ensure a high degree of research productivity.
- Monetary Benefits: HEC will pay a fixed Salary/Remuneration, currently fixed at PKR 100,000/- per month for a period of 12 months from the date of joining to the IPFP Fellows.
- SRGP: IPFP Fellows will be eligible to compete for a Start-up Research Grant Program (SRGP) from the Research Wing of HEC.
Pre-assessment test results have been announced here. Education Testing Council (ETC) has conducted the IPFP Pre-Assessment test on June 20, 2021. Please contact email@example.com in case of any query regarding Pre-Assessment.