The selected faculty members will have to obtain admission for PhD in HEC recognized universities/DAIs meeting the following criteria :
- PhD program must be approved by HEC Quality Assurance Division (QAD).
- The department must have obtained NOC from HEC to run active PhD programs.
- The department must be meeting the minimum criteria to run PhD program as per HEC QAD.
- The department must be having at least two HEC Approved Supervisors.
- The student /supervisor ratio ( maximum numbers of PhD students) should be in line with HEC QAD criteria.
- The preference will given to those universities who are having strong collaboration with international QS 500 ranked universities/ DAIs.