For Domestic Applicants:
- HEC has officially designated the TCS Courier Company to facilitate the domestic attestation seekers for getting attestation of educational documents from all over Pakistan. In this regard, the applicants will hand over the application form, relevant educational & other documents, attestation fee and courier service charges at respective centers of TCS.
- The courier company would be responsible to get attestation of documents from HEC and return the same to applicants.
- If documents are returned un-attested due to any reason, then applicant may get refund of deposited attestation fee from TCS.
- For detailed procedure, please visit link: https://hec.gov.pk/english/services/students/Degree%20Attestation%20System/Pages/CourierServiceDomestic.aspx
Applicants who intend to apply for attestation through Courier Service, MUST DEPOSIT attestation fee in relevant center of Courier Company. Fee deposited in bank or online will not be acceptable.
For International Applicants:
- Applicants are advised to ensure that their contact number(s), postal address and valid e-mail are given in the online application form, so that they can be contacted in case of any clarification.
- All those applicants who apply for attestation through courier service and require documents in sealed envelope (for WES/ICAS etc.) are advised to inform the courier service company for arranging photocopies of HEC attested documents for their record before placing in envelope for seal.