Procedure for Online Attestation
- The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has introduced new Degree Attestation System (DAS) w.e.f. 29th May, 2017 wherein all applicants have to apply online for degree attestation by creating their accounts on HEC web link eportal.hec.gov.pk and complete their online profile.
- After completion of online profile, applicants will upload scanned copies of required documents and submit their application for initial examination. After successful examination, they will be informed by HEC via SMS and email to schedule their visit according to their convenience and subject to availability of time slots.
Note: Provision of incomplete/ false information/upload may cause inconvenience for you at later stage.
- Educational documents are attested and returned on same scheduled date.
- Applicants are advised to bring all the required original documents along with a set of photocopies (for HEC record) as well as printout of online application form & Challan Form on scheduled date and time.
- There are two modes: (a) Walk-in Mode (Self submission/Authorized person), (b) Authorized Courier Service Mode. An applicant can apply for degree attestation by self-submission or can authorize any person to get attestation of his documents on his behalf. The applicants living abroad as well as within country can also send documents for attestation through designated courier services where the courier service will be responsible for attestation and return of documents to applicant. (for more information, please visit the link: www.hec.gov.pk)
- For Attestation through courier service, please select Islamabad Center & option of courier service in the online form. For further details, please visit Attestation through Courier Service.
- For HEC Islamabad only: Those walk-in applicants who have submitted their attestation fee manually in any HBL branch must verify their bank challan receipts from HBL Shalimar Recording Company Branch H-9, Islamabad before submitting applications for attestation.
- In case, there is any ambiguity or clarification required, please go through the "Procedure for Online Attestation", "User Manual" & "FAQs". If you still have questions/comments/suggestions, please send to the relevant e-mail address or make a call to designated number, details of which are available at "Contact Us". All queries sent to the designated e-mail address are responded in 72 hours.
- HEC provides facility of sealing of HEC's attested documents in envelope (for WES/ICAS etc.) on request of applicants. All applicants are advised to keep photocopies of HEC attested documents for their record and future reference before placing in envelope for seal". For more information, please visit the link "Requirement for documents in sealed Envelope".
- The attestation fee for each Original document is Rs. 800 and for each Photocopy is Rs. 500.
- HEC attests the photocopies of degrees and transcripts only after attestation of the original documents.