DEENI ASNAD EQUIVALENCE PROCEDURE:
- Filling of an application form E-02 duly signed and verified from concerned Madaris Nazim-e-Ala for Deeni Asnad.
- Photocopy of each Sanad/Kashful Darajat duly signed and verified form concerned Nazim-e-Ala.
- Photocopy of year-wise Kashful Darajat indicating date of admission and date of completion alongwith duration of each year/term.
- Attestation of Sanvia Aaama and Sanvia Khasa from IBCC.
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport in case of foreigner
- Equivalence fee of Rs. 2000/- non refundable for each Deeni Sanad i.e. Shahadatul Alia and Shahadatul Almiya
above original documents along with one set photocopies must be
submitted to following address through TCS courier service in Pakistan
and there is no need to visit HEC Islamabad or Regional Centers.
& Attestation (A&A) Division
East Service Road
case of queries please go through frequently asked questions (FAQs) of
Deeni Equivalence Section. If there is still ambiguity please register