Note: The applicant must hold a foreign nationality at the time of application submission and admission
- MBBS & BDS:
- Student must have physically studied FSc/HSSC, A-level or equivalent outside Pakistan.
- Must have secured 70% Marks in FSc / HSSC, A-Level or equivalent as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC and must have passed at-least three (03) compulsory subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics.
- Must have secured 60% marks in provincial/regional admission test OR passed SAT-II examination with minimum 550 marks in each of the three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics OR Foreign MCAT with minimum aggregate score of 500
- Minimum aggregate merit score is 70% for MBBS and 60% for BDS to become eligible for application.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC or its equivalent qualification (in the form of equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) in at least three compulsory subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC or its equivalent qualification (in the form of equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) in at least three compulsory subjects of English, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics.
- The applicant must have a valid TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 5.5. However, language proficiency test results need not be submitted for students whose medium of instruction at the higher secondary level was English.
Important Note to Students:
Please note that dual nationals with a domicile of Punjab are not eligible for MBBS / BDS under this scheme. They may instead apply for the open-merit seats designated to dual national Pakistanis and Overseas Pakistanis with a registered domicile of Punjab. However for Engineering and Pharm-D admissions there is no restriction of domicile.