Terms & Conditions of HEC Self Finance Scheme
1. Selection of the students against the seats allocated to foreign students of Pakistani origin will be made purely on merit to be determined by Higher Education Commission Islamabad as per following formula for MBBS and BDS:
- HSSC / Equivalent (50%)
- SAT-II / Foreign MCAT / Admission Test Score (50%)
Merit for BSc (Engineering) and Pharm-D is 100 % in HSSC or equivalent qualification in the form of equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Pakistan.
2. If the applicant has applied and has been selected for multiple programs (MBBS, BDS and D. pharmacy), selecting a college for any 1 program will automatically lose his seat for all other programs.
3. If the applicant has applied and selected for multiple Universities / Colleges in respective discipline, the student has the options either to accept the offer or wait for next merit list.
4. If the applicant accepts the offer by selecting the University / College of choice and issuance of HEC recommendation letter, student name would be removed from all subsequent merit list of all other Universities / Colleges and all the schemes in which he/she has applied i.e MBBS / BDS, Pharm-D or BSc Engineering. No request for reconsideration in the subsequent merit lists would be entertained.
5. If the student does not accept the offer or respond within due date, name of the student will be removed from all selected Universities / Colleges, however, name will remain in Universities / Colleges where he/she is in Waiting List for next merit list
6. Foreign students admitted under this Scheme will pay the tuition fee and other dues directly to the institution concerned at the rate prescribed by the institution without any relaxation.
7. The documents received postal mail will be considered only if its original copies are received / checked subsequently within due date.
8. Option/preference for admission in the Colleges/Universities given in the application form shall be final and will not be changed.
9. After admission under this Scheme, migration from one University / College to another University/College shall not be allowed.
10. After admission, the applicant will not be allowed to change their discipline and to claim exemption of tuition fee and other dues.
11. Students who do not fulfill the requisite criteria need not apply. Ineligible students even if admitted are liable to expulsion at any stage and the Higher Education Commission will not accept any liability whatsoever in this regard.
*The above rules shall be applicable to all foreign students admitted under Self Finance Scheme.
The following documents will be required after provisional selection:
- Two printed copies of HEC online applicationg form
- Two copies of Certificates / Marks Sheet of HSSC / equivalent examination attested / verified by IBCC.
- Two Copies of Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad where applicable
- Two Recent Photographs.
- Two copies of passport
- Two copies of Proof of Pakistani Origin i.e. Pakistani Passport / National Identity Card / NICOP / Registration Form etc. (if applicable).
- Two copies of domicile certificate in case of dual national Pakistanis
- Two Copies of Result of SAT-II or MCAT or any other Regional entry test result.